Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Brisbane


On June 26th I got a lift from my ginger beer friend, Richard, from Lismore to Brisbane, a 2 hour ride north.....we set up his booth at the Mind Body Spirit trade show in Brisbane. I helped him with the 3 day show, selling yummy ginger beer and mugwort pillows and tasty lemon myrtle rosewater cordial, and in trade got to stay at his daughter's house in Brisbane - close to Chapel Hill in the southwest part of Brisbane. His daughter/s are wonderful and his kind ex-wife let me stay at their house for a few more days while I went out to explore Brisbane and to look for my next WWOOF host.










I met up with MEL ROBSON, a great ceramic artist who I met in the USA and who lives in Brisbane. She has a show coming up - an exhibition in Brisbane at Jan Manton Art
www.janmantonart.com





Mel Robson has a really great blog
www.feffakookan.blogspot.com